Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
Duration : 16 day(s)
Day 01: Early morning fly from Kathmandu to Lukla. commence trek to Chuthenga.
Day 02: Trek to Chadrbu.
Day 03: Trek to Kothe.
Day 04: Trek to Thangna.
Day 05: Acclimatizing day at Thangna.
Day 06: Trek to Khare.
Day 07: Trek to Mera-La Base camp.
Day 08: Early morn ing summit the Mera Peak 6654 meter and trek to Rato odar.
Day 09: Trek to Seto Pokhari ( White lake).
Day 10: Trek to Ama- Laptsa Base camp.
Day 11: Early morning crosses the Ama-Laptsa Pass and overnight at Dovan.
Day 12: Trek to Island Peak Base camp.
Day 13: Trek to Dinboche.
Day 14: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 15: Trek to Lukla.
Day 16: Early fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Check into hote
- Air fare from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu.
- During the trek all meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and Diner).
- Camping equipment such as two men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils.
- Well trained and experience trekking, cook and Porter.
- Peak Permit.
- National Park and TIMS permit.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquors, tips, travel insurance, rescue operation charges. Climbing Sherpa charges, climbing gears such as snow bar, finger-8, ice crews, snow gaiters, Karabiners, nut etc. Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides or snowfalls or political problems, FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS due to weather or technical problems, ACCIDENTS, etc
Activities : Peak Climbing
Trip Duration : 16 Days
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people