Annapurna Ghandruk Trek
Duration : 5 day(s)
Day 01: Prior to landing in Tribhuvan Int'l airport (Kathmandu Airport), you could have some excellent views of snow-capped mountains after custom clearance, meet with our tour coordinator and transfe to hotel.
Day 02: Early morning fly to Pokhara the dircet Drive to Phedi by car through a unique rice terrace field along the edge of Seti River. Commence trek to Potana 1990 meter (04-05 hours walking) through a wonderful rhododendron forest terrains and experienced with exotic views of valley, 45 minutes trail steeply ascends to Mina Lodge, then gradual climbs to Dhampus, Stunning views of snow-capped mountains from the top of the Dhampus and continue climbs to Potana. Overnight at Pothana/Tolka
Day 03: After breakfast commence trek through unique rhododendron forest with observe views of Himalaya and valley. Overnight at Ghandurk. 1950 meter. It provides real life styles of Gurung communites, slate roofed houses, Manginficent views of Annaurna South, Himculi, Fishtail mountain, Ganga Purna Himal.
Day 04: Early morning trek to Nayapol and yhen drive to Pokhara. Afternoon fly to kathmandu. overnight at kathmandu
Day 05: Departure to Airport.
- During the trek, accommodation on B/B basis at the finest lodges, well trained and experienced trekking guide and both way flight ticket airport pick up and drop, Trekking permit and TIMS permit.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as tips, liquors,nsurance. . Any loss or expenses arising due to unforeseencircumstances such as ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides or snowfalls or political problems, FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATION due to weather or technical problems, ACCIDENTS, etc.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek combines with Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Annapurna Circuit trek
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- Annapurna Comfort Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Annapurna Poon Hill Trek (3210m.)
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Ghale Gau Trek
- Gorkha to Pokhara Trek
- Muktinath Trek