Gorkha to Pokhara Trek
Duration : 14 day(s)
Gorkha is one of the most beautiful region of Nepal, from where King Prithivi Nayarayan Shah began his ambitious work of reunification of modern Nepal. It provides diversity of culture, flora and fauna, snowy mountain views and excellent exellence views terrace field.
Day 01: Prior to landing in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, you could have some excellent views of snow capped mountains, after custom clearance, meet with our tour coordinator and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Final Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast drive from Kathmandu to Zero-Kilo ( trekking starting point). Commence trek through a unique trail to Simalghari.
Day 04: Trek to Palungtar.
Day 05: Trek to Tarkughat.
Day 06: Trek to Kunchha.
Day 07: Trek to Sishaghat.
Day 08: Trek to Karputar.
Day 09: Trek to Syaklung.
Day 10: Trek to Kalikasthan.
Day 11: Trek to Bijapur- Khola. After lunch drive to Pokhara. Overnight hotel in Pokhara.
Day 12: Fly from Pokhara to kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 13: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to airport
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis at Kathmandu and Pokahra as per itinerary. During the trek all meals, camping equipments such as two-men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils, TIMS permit, well expernienced trekking guide, cook, helper, porter. Air fare from Pokahra to Kathmandu.Transportation from Kathmandu to Zero-Kilo.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as tips, liqours, emergency expenses charges and any items are not specified in the cost include section.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration : 14 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 4,280m/13,790ft
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek combines with Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Annapurna Circuit trek
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- Annapurna Comfort Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Annapurna Ghandruk Trek
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Ghale Gau Trek
- Ghorepani Trek (2,850m.)
- Muktinath Trek