Duration : 22 day(s)
Situated at Mahalangur region, the Peak has not been opened long time for Mountaineers. This is one of the most interesting peak climbing among the trekking Peaks in Nepal. It is categorized in the grade-A by Nepal Mountaineering Association. To reach the base camp, the trail leads through Yak pasture, on the way of Gokyo trek. The base camp is set up above the rocky meadows and moraine around 5140 meter. Further climb asscends on the rock and snow slopes to reach the top. The same path decends to base camp. From the summit of this Peak provides stunning views of Amadablam, Lhotse Shar, Nuptse, Lhotse and Everest.
Day 01: Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Final preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning fly to Lukla 2850 meter and trek to Phakding 2640m.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatizing day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Trek to Dole.
Day 07: Trek to Machermo.
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo.
Day 09: Early morning visit Gokyo-Ri 5340 meter and return to Gokyo.
Day 10: Trek to Machermo Base Camp.
Day 11-13: Climbing period of Machermo Peak 6273 Meter.
Day 14: Trek to Machermo.
Day 15: Trek to Khumjung.
Day 16: Trek to Monjo/ Phakding.
Day 17: Trek to Lukla.
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu and check into hotel.
Day 20-21: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 22: Departure to Airport.
Price on Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 05 Night hotel in Kathmandu on twin-sharing B/B basis.
- Peak Permit, TRC permit and National park fees.
- Meals and accommodation at lodges / camp
- Camping equipment such two-ment tents, matress, cook, guide, sherpa and kitchen utensils.
- Climbing guide and his equipment allowances.
- Staff insurance.
- Air fare from KTM/ Lukla/ KTM.
- Airport transfer charges.
- All kind of pernsonal nature expenses, liqour, tips, climbing gears, insurance, rescure operation charges, airport tax, rescue operation charges, etc.