Duration : 15 day(s)
This is on of the most interesting peak among the peaks in Nepal which is situated at the beautiful Annapurna region interms of biodiversity, geographical position and altitudinal variation. To reach the base camp of this peak, the way begins from Deurali, a unique trail alongwith calm valley where hillsides are with greenery to base camp, is setting up around 4150 meter. From the base camp trail ascends steeply towards East Face of the Mardi Himal which is connecting ridge with Machhapuchare mountain. A high camp can be set up 4600 meter, and further steep snow slopes lead to the Summit, the same path descends to base camp. From the summit of this peak provides magnificent views of Machhapuchare (Fish-tail), Annapurna, Gangapurna and Himchuli mountains.
Day 01: Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Final preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and arrive at Airport, drive to Phedi and trek to Potana.
Day 04: Trek to Jungle Camp.
Day 05: Trek to Mardi Base camp .
Day 06: Rest day.
Day 07: Trek to High Camp. 4600 meter.
Day 08: Extra day to attempt the Peak.
Day 09: Early morning summit to Mardi Himal and return to Base camp.
Day 10: Trek to Siding Phedi.
Day 11: Trek to Bagar.
Day 12: Trek to Mardi- Pull and drive to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu and check into hotel.
Day 14: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 15: Departure to Airport.
Price on Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 06 Night hotel on twin-sharing B/B basis.
- Peak Permit, TRC permit and National park fees.
- Meals, accommodation at lodges / camp.
- Camping equipment such two-ment tents, matress, cook, guide, sherpa and kitchen utensils.
- Climbing guide and his equipment allowances.
- Staff insurance.
- Air fare from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Airport transfer charges.
- Land transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- All kind of pernsonal nature expenses, liqour, tips, climbing gears, insurance, rescure operation charges, airport tax,, rescue operation charge,if required, etc.