Valley Bicycle DayTour
Duration : 2 day(s)
The best way to explore the Kathmandu Valley is on a mountain bike. Nepal’s diverse terrain is a mountain biker’s dream adventure comes true. Mountain biking offers an environmentally sound way of exploring this magnificent country, its landscape and living heritage. There are plenty of dirt roads and trails in Nepal to meet every mountain biker’s wildest fantasy.
Mountain bikes are available for rent by the day or longer in many of the bicycle rental outlets in Nepal and around the city. The adventure starts from Balaju to the west of Kathmandu city, traverses the hill resort of Kakani or Shivapuri, and then descends back to Kathmandu.
- English speaking tour guide, and private land transport as per itinerary.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, laundry charges, telephone calls, tips, airport tax etc.
Activities : Adventure Sports Tour
Trip Duration : 2 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 1558 mtr approximately
Accommodation : 3 star accommodation available ( if stay overnight)
Meals : breakfast or Lunch
Transportation : cycle
Group Size : Minimum 2 person in a group, if just one person price will be revised.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Comfort Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Bhutan Culture Tour
- Everest Panaroma Trek
- Gokyo Trek
- Himalayan cultural tour, Bhutan and Nepal
- Himalayan Culture Tour Bhutan - Tiibet and Nepal
- Nepal Adventure tour
- Nepal holidays : A comfort tour
- Nepal Trek combined Jungle Safari