Cho Oyu Expedition
Duration : 41 day(s)
This is one of the most popular and magnificent mountain for climbing in Tibet. This peak would be the best choice for mountaineers to achieve the goal of standing on 8201 meter Peak. According to figure of climbing peak, it is more convenient to get success rather than other 8000 meter Peak climbing in Nepal and Tibet. Generally trek starts from base camp to the advance base camp 5700 meter,then climb through steep moraines to a shoulder at 6400 meter where we set up Camp I. From camp-I, we climb up through the ridge and fixed rope to a 50m high barrier split by a ramp to set up the camp II near about 7100 meter on snow slope. The climbing becomes easier, climb through gentle snow slopes and III camp will be fixed up about 7500 meter on the North West Face. Finally, then climbing on snow slopes with crossing through rock bands to the summit ridge, ultimately it has the flat snow in the summit.
Day 01: Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 – 04: Final preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 05: Early morning drive to Kodari and transfer to Zhangmu. Guesthouse.
Day 06: Drive to Nylam. Guesthouse.
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Nylam.
Day 08: Drive to Tingri. Guesthouse.
Day 09:Drive to Chinese Base Camp. Night camping.
Day 10-12: Arrive at Advance Base Camp.
Day 13-35:Climbing Period of Cho-Yo 8201m.
Day 36: Trek from ABC to Chinese Base Camp.
Day 37: Drive to Nylam. Guesthouse.
Day 38: Drive to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day39-40: Leisure day at Kathmandu.
Day 41: Departure to Airport.
- 07 Night twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- Tibet visa and Expedition Permit charge.
- Yaks from Base Camp to ABC 60kg.- after sharing camping food and equipment.
- Two Yaks from ABC to Base Camp-45kg.- after sharing camping food and equipment.
- Nepalese Sherpa cook and Kitchen boy at Base Camp and ABC.
- Food and fuel at the Base camp and ABC.
- Camping equipment from BC to ABC such as Member tents, dining tent, kitchent tent, table and toilet tent upto ABc.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance, Insurance for cook and kitchen boy.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance, insurance food and lodging for the liaison officer and the interpreter.
- Land transport in Nepal and Tibet.
- Accommodation at Guesthouse on full board basis on the way of Base Camp.
- Climbing equipment.
- High altitude food, fuel and equipment.
- Nepal re-entry visa charge.
- Emergency rescue evocation, if required.
- Personal accident insurance.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such liquor, telephone call and laundry charges etc.
- Climbing Sherpa .
- Additional Yak charges, if required.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as Road Blockage due to landslides or snow falls, strikes etc.