Everest (South) Expedition
Duration : 60 day(s)
Everest (South) Expedition 8848M.
This is one of the most popular and delightful mountain which is situated in the Northwest of Nepal, Khumbu Region. This is a moderate technical pyramid snow and rock mountain for climbing. Generally three camps are set in the approach above the base camp for climbing. Our normal route is classic South-East Ridge for climbing. The summit from Pumori provides an excellent photography views of snowy mountains which will be a great perception for mountaineers. Our mission is to lead the way for the best possible chance for success but adventure is one step beyond your expectation.
South-East Ridge Route:
Base camp set up 5300m.
A scramble to Advance Base Camp.
Gradual to steep snow to Camp I.
Ice and crevasses to Camp II.
Camp III, the summit day is steep snow 55 degree.
This expedition is a moderate technical expedition. It is required to be good shape and physical condition as positive mental attitude with climbers. For the climbers of this mountain to check their skills and feelings of climbing Peaks in Nepal to prepare the expedition for8000 meter Peaks in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02-04: Official formalities preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 05: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Day 07: Aclimatizing day at Namche Bazar.
Day 08: Trek to Tenboche.
Day 09: Trek to Dinboche.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 11: Trek to Ghoreshep.
Day 12: Visit Kalapatthar, then back to overnight at Ghoreshep.
Day 13: Trek to base camp.
Day 14 - 53: Climbing period
Day 54: Retrace to Lobuche
Day 55: Trek to Pangboche
Day 56: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Day 57: Trek to Phakding.
Day 58: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 59: Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Day 60: Departure to Airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Food during the trek and base camp for member and staffs.
- Camp or teahouses stay during the trek.
- Camping equipment at Base camp (tents,mattress, dining tents, store tent, chair table).
- Guide, Cook and Kitchen boy in Base camp.
- Above mnetioned staff daily wages, equipment allowance and insurance.
- Poter duing the trip upto base camp and return to Lukla.
- Government Liasion Officer.
- Peak Permit charges and National Park fees.
- Flight KTM- LUKLA - KTM for members and staff.
- Cargo of gear to Lukla - KTM.
- Land transport as per itinerary.
- Personal equipment for climbing and Insurance.
- High altitude food, fuel and equipment.
- Climbing Sherpa.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips etc, Emergency rescue Evacuation, if required.