Trek around Dhaulagiri
Duration : 21 day(s)
This is one of the colorful trek in Nepal for the magnificent views of Himalayas. The trek begins from Beni cross on French col. (5240 meters) pass and fly out from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Baglung .
Day 04: Trek to Beni
Day 05: Trek to Babiyochour
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani
Day 07: Trek to Mudhi
Day 08: Trek to Bagar
Day 09: Trek to Dovan
Day 10: Trek to Jungle Camp
Day 11: Trek to Italy -Base camp
Day 12: Trek to Dhaulagri Base Camp
Day 13: Trek to Hidden Valley
Day 14: Rest day
Day 15: Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 16: Trek to Marpha
Day 17: Trek to Jomsom
Day 18: Fly to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 19: Early mroning drive or fly to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 20: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 21: Departure to Airport.
- Twin sharing accommodation on B/ B bais at Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary. During the trek all meals, camping equipment such as two-ment tents, mattress, kitchen utensils, trekking guide, cook, helper, porter.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration :21 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 5360m
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Light Trek
- Makalu Region Trek
- Pach Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking
- Pony Trek In Mustang
- Trek in Arun Valley
- Trek in Dolpo
- Trek in Ganesh Himal