Trek in Upper Mustang
Duration : 17 day(s)
Mustang is one of the recently opened areas for limited trekking group each year. It was a former Buddhist Kingdom and is extended to the upper Kali Gandaki river. The fabled medieval walled city of Lo Mangthang is full of culture & religious heritage.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Final preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 04: Early morning fly to Jomsom 2680m. Trek to Kagbeni.
Day 05: Trek to Chhusang.
Day 06: Trek to Gilling.
Day 07: Trek to Gemi.
Day 08: Trek to Tasarang.
Day 09: Trek to Lo-Mangthang 3730m.
It is a fabled medieval walled city, full of culture and religious heritage.
Day 10: Rest at Lo-Mangthang to explore Medieval Town.
Day 11: Trek to Tasarang 3600m.
Day 12: Trek to Chhusang
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom
Day 14: Fly to Pokhara and check into hotel.
Day 15: Early morning fly or drive to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 16: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 17: Depature to Airport.
- During the trek all meals, camping gears such as two men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils, National Park conservation fees, Trained and well experience trekking guide, cook, helpers, Sherpa, porters and insurance of trekking staffs. Twin - sharing accommodation B/ B basis at Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary.Transportation by Bus from Beni to Jomsom and Jomsom to Pokhara.
All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquors, tips, emergency rescue operation charges, internal airticket, Special Permit (Royalty) for first 10-days $ 500 etc. Any expenses araising due to uncircumstance etc.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration : 17 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 3840. (Lomanthang )
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Light Trek
- Makalu Region Trek
- Pach Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking
- Pony Trek In Mustang
- Trek around Dhaulagiri
- Trek in Arun Valley
- Trek in Dolpo