Duration : 22 day(s)
This Peak is situated at Khumbu region in Nepal. The Peak is an attractive summit, offering a variety of existing routes and a wide scope for new lines. The Peak is seen from the Pheruche, the dark triangle of its rocky East Face rises above the moraines of the Khumbu glacier to an icy skyline. There exist two distinct summits to the Peak which is Lobuchhe East 6119 meter and Lobuchhe West 6145 meter. The true East Peak is quite striking and reached by descending into a marked notch and climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top. The top is often covered with rotten ice.
Day 01: Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Final preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning fly to Lukla, commence trek and overnight at Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatizing day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Trek to Tenboche.
Day 07: Trek to Dinboche.
Day 08: Early mornign visit Kalapather 5545 meter and return to Lobuche.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche Base camp.
Day 10-13: Climbing period of Lobuchhe Peak 6119 meter.
Day 14: Trek to Pangboche.
Day 15: Trek to Khumjung.
Day 16: Trek to Phakding.
Day 17: Trek to Lukla.
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 20-21: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 22: Depatrue to Airport.
Price on Request: email@example.com
- 05 Night hotel in Kathmandu on twin-sharing B/B basis.
- Peak Permit, TRC permit and National park fees.
- Meals and accommodation at lodges / camp
- camping equipment such two-ment tents, matress, cook, guide, sherpa and kitchen utensils.
- Climbing guide and his equipment allowances.
- Staff insurance.
- Air fare from KTM/ Lukla/ KTM.
- Airport transfer charges.
- All kind of pernsonal nature expenses, liqour, tips, climbing gears, insurance, rescure operation charges, airport tax, rescue operation charges, etc.