Duration : 37 day(s)
Pumori Expedition 7161M.
This is one of the most popular and delightful mountain which is situated in the Northwest of Nepal, Khumbu Region. This is a moderate technical pyramid snow and rock mountain for climbing. Generally three camps are set in the approach above the base camp for climbing. Our normal route is classic South-East Ridge for climbing. The summit from Pumori provides an excellent photography views of snowy mountains which will be a great perception for mountaineers. Our mission is to lead the way for the best possible chance for success but adventure is one step beyond your expectation.
South-East Ridge Route:
Base camp set up 5300m.
A scramble to Advance Base Camp.
Gradual to steep snow to Camp I.
Ice and crevasses to Camp II.
Camp III, the summit day is steep snow 55 degree.
This expedition is a moderate technical expedition. It is required to be good shape and physical condition as positive mental attitude with climbers. For the climbers of this mountain to check their skills and feelings of climbing Peaks in Nepal to prepare the expedition for8000 meter Peaks in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02-04: Kathmandu.
Day 05: Early morning fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 07: Rest day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 09: Trek to Dingboche.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche
Day 11: Trek to Pumori Base Camp.
Day 12: Base Camp Preparation
Day 13-28: Climbing period
Day 29-34: Retrace to Lukla via Pangboche.
Day 35: Fly from Luklat to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 36: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 37: Departure to Airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Food during the trek and base camp for member and staffs.
- Camp or teahouses stay during the trek.
- Camping equipment at Base camp (tents,mattress, dining tents, store tent, chair table).
- Guide, Cook and Kitchen boy in Base camp.
- Above mnetioned staff daily wages, equipment allowance and insurance.
- Poter duing the trip upto base camp and return to Lukla.
- Government Liasion Officer.
- Peak Permit charges and National Park fees.
- Flight KTM- LUKLA - KTM for members and staff.
- Cargo of gear to Lukla - KTM.
- Land transport as per itinerary.
- Personal equipment for climbing and Insurance.
- High altitude food, fuel and equipment.
- Climbing Sherpa.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips etc, Emergency rescue Evacuation, if required.