Naya Kanga Peak
Duration : 17 day(s)
aya-Khangka Peak is situated in Langtang region of Nepal. It is called also Ganja La Chuli. The attractive peak is rising to west of Ganja-La Chuli (5122m). Langtang region is a popular for peak climbing and trekking on wonderful hilly terrain which provides stunning views of snowy mountains in Nepal and Tibet portion. The lower part of langtang valley covers by delightful blue pine, oak, birch, bamboo and rhododendron forest which is giving golden opportunity to explore wildlife activities such as more than 160 species of exotic birds, mammals, goral, red panda and more than 1000 species of plants. The journey of Ganja-La Pass is difficult and adventurious for visitiors. After crosses the Ganja-La pass, it opens delightful Helambu valley. The normal route for climbing Naya-Khangka is via North East or North Ridge over snow line and ice, classically alpine in character. The trail follows from Kanjen to ascent Naya Khangka Peak 5844 meter. From the summit of Peak provides excellent views of snowy mountains in Nepal and Tibet including Jugal Himal, Langshisa Ri (6,370m), Pemthang Ri (6,836m), Shisapangma (8,046m), Langtang Lirung (7,425m), Pemthang Kapro Ri (6,830m) and Langtang II (6,571m).
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu
Day 02: Early morning drive to Dhunche. O/N at Dhunche.
Day 03: Trek to Thulo Sybru.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel.
Day 05: Trek to Kyanjen Gomba.
Day 06: Explore day.
Day 07: Trek to Naya-Khangka Base Camp.
Day 08: High Camp
Day 09: Summit to Naya-Khangka Peak 5844 meter. Back to Base camp.
Day 10: Early morning crosses the Ganja-La Pass 5220 meter. Night camping at Kharka 4270 m.
Day 11: Trek to Dhopu.
Day 12: Trek to Tarkegyang.
Day 13: Trek to Taramarang.
Day 14: Trek to Chisa Pani.
Day 15: Trek to Sundarijal, drive to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 16: Explore ancient cities at Kathmandu.
Day 17: Departure to airport.
Price on Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 06 Night hotel in Kathmandu on twin-sharing B/B basis.
- Peak Permit, TRC permit and National park fees.
- Meals and accommodation at lodges / camp
- camping equipment such two-ment tents, matress, cook, guide, sherpa and kitchen utensils.
- Climbing guide and his equipment allowances.
- Staff insurance.
- Air fare from KTM/ Lukla/ KTM.
- Airport transfer charges.
- Land transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- All kind of pernsonal nature expenses, liqour, tips, climbing gears, insurance, rescure operation charges, airport tax, rescue operation charges, etc.