Nar-Phu Valley Trek
Duration : 19 day(s)
An exotic door to virgin valley, Nar-Phu, has been opened to visitors only since 2003. This is one of the best regions for viewing majestic mountains in the high land. The Phu is the most beautiful medieval village where you can learn the real life styles of Bhote communities, enjoy and have a pleasure of the fabulous and typical landscape of the valley. The journey of trek begins from Koto via walking through a unique Marsyandi valley. It could cover Annapurna circuit in four weeks.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning scenic drive to Bensisgar, trek to Bulbulle.
Day 04: Trek to Sange/ Jagat.
Day 05: Trek to Bagarchap.
Day 06: Trek to Koto.
Day 07: Commence trek through pine forests with having stunning views of Himalayas.
Night camping at Nar-Khola.
Day 08: Trek to Phu-Khola. Excellent views of silvery mountains.
Day 09: Trek to Phugaun. Splendid views of icy Peaks. Visit Monastery.
Day 10: Explore- day.
Day 11: Trek to Nagaun.
Day 12: Early morning crosses Kang-La Pass and Night camping at Nagawa 3650m.
Day 13: Trek to Bhartang.
Day 14: Trek to Dharapani.
Day 15: Trek to Sange.
Day 16: Trek to Khudi.
Day 17: Trek to Bensisagar and drive to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 18: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 19: Depature to Airport.
- Twin sharing accommodation on B/B basis at Kathmandu as per itinerary. During the trek all meals, camping equipments such as two-men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils,, well trained and experienced trekking guide, Sherpa, cook, helper and Porters.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration : 19 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 5416m
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek combines with Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Annapurna Circuit trek
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking
- Annapurna Ghandruk Trek
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Annapurna Poon Hill Trek (3210m.)
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Ghale Gau Trek