Trek in Dolpo
Duration : 21 day(s)
Dolpo has not been long opened for individuals or organized trekking groups. As a new destination, it provides adventure filled experience of virgin culture & nature. Flight in and out of Jumla and Juphal make the trek more convenient.
Day 01: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. O/N Nepalgunj.
Day 04: Fly to Juphal. Trek to Dunai.
Day 05: Trek to Namdo ( Tarakot).
Day 06: Trek to Khnigaoun.
Day 07: Trek to Nyauriodar.
Day 08: Trek to Dho - Tarap
Day 09: Explore day.
Day 10: Trek to Numala Base camp
Day 11: Crosses on Numala pass and Camp at Payuan Khola.
Day 12: Pass to Bagala & camp at Chaur -Kharka.
Day 13: Trek to Ringmo
Day 14: Explore day.
Day 15: Trek to Chhhepka.
Day 16: Trek to Dunai
Day 17: Trek to Juphal
Day 18: Fly to Nepalgunj / Kathmandu
Day 19-20: Explore Kathmandu.
Day 21: Departure to Kathmandu Airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B bais at kathmandu as per itinerary. During the trek all meals, camping equipment such as two-men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils, trekking guide, Sherpa, cook, helper and Porter.
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Light Trek
- Makalu Region Trek
- Pach Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking
- Pony Trek In Mustang
- Trek around Dhaulagiri
- Trek in Arun Valley
- Trek in Ganesh Himal